Friday, April 17, 2009

Play like a Rockstar!

It's been a long time that I haven't updated my blog, I can't even remember the sequence of my games that I played without looking the pairing board and names. Well, at this game I am a little proud that I play a bit Super GM's style but at the other part of it I wish that I could play this way against Master's from Russia!

I am so inspired after the Far West Open, because I don't play really bad specially against two IMs (but IM Sevilliano is basically worth as a Super GM) and two masters from Moscow and also a former Nevada State Champion. I felt that I overcome all of my bad habbits including playing hip-hop music while playing Chess, isn't weird?

My friend and I look at the game between IM Sevilliano- GM Kraii at the restaurant and I am so impress while asking myself "how could a strong GM losses like a poor Class-E player?" if i could do that to Mr. Viktor Pupols or Igor Marguilis I would be happy.

So I draw my games and try to find out something close to that performance level and I come up with this game CLICK HERE TO REPLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment